Saturday, July 08, 2006

Scuba Girl



Daddy bought Sam her first shortie from his scuba store. It's a bit big yet but we couldn't wait, it looked so cute. Gran bought a purple pool for her to play in at Long Island too and she had a great time splashing around!

6 comments:

Chris Streeter Davis said...

She is so precious! I love the little suit. :)

Darlene Schacht said...

I love that little outfit--too cute.

I noticed that you're Canadian; I'm from Winnipeg :) Nearly everyone I meet online is US, and I'm guessing that's because it's hard for most of us to find room in the igloo for a computer or two.

Darlene Schacht said...

Heidi, I see that you came over to the CWO blog. Thanks for the visit. CWO is a group blog, so unfortunately that wonderful post that Tina wrote about being widowed and buying pagan babies wasn't my writing. I post once every six days there, but I am the moderator so I saw your comment come in. :) Thanks.

You can find me there this Thursday, or I hang around here:
http://www.christianwomenonline.net/darleneschacht.htm

One of our clients is a make-up artist for the stars, she does Brittany's spears sister's hair and Ted Danson and his wife's hair--people like that. I think she lives in B.C. I noticed that you are a make-up artist too. I'm totally dazzled. I can hardly see straight with all of the stars in my eyes (maybe it's mascara flakes).

I like make-up and fashion a little too much sometime. I told my husband last night that I should start a virtual hair and make-up salon called e-clips the cyber salon. lol Photoshop is the best I can do.

Darlene Schacht said...

That link didn't go through. It's here:

Christian Women Online

Anonymous said...

so cute, Heidi...
Oh, I haven't bought a mini pool for my son..

Beth said...

That is so cute. It looks like she likes purple :-) Glad she likes the kiddy pool. Luke won't hardly play in them only splash his feet around. He doesn't like to get wet...It is pretty funny to watch him!!!