Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Another Week

Well it's another week into January and Wayne's gone back to work, this time in Winnipeg again. He'll be back Wednesday night so I'm glad. Sam's sleeping through the night again finally, I think it may have been a lactose intolerance mixed with teething. I was only giving her yogurt and I decided to cut it out completely to see what would happen. Lo and behold she's sleeping! Coincidence or not, who knows. It's all trial and error. Still no incisors cutting through but she's still drooling like Niagra Falls. She's also been brave enough to stand on her own for about 10 seconds. Last night she stood up on her own from sitting position, then fell on her padded bum. She's also trying hard to talk, it seems. Her new sounds are "dyaoy - dyaoy - dyaoy", but it sounds sometimes like 'joy'. She's really trying out her vowels. She dances more too. Not only to her cd's but to the radio now, or just on her own as if it's in her head. It's funny!
Today we'll go visit Nanny at the home. She's Wayne's grandmother. I don't know if I mentioned she's 94 - she sure loves to have company and really loves Sam. It's hard for Wayne's mom to visit her everyday so when we can, Sam and I'll go up to see her.
I've put on my pedometer again. So far I have 2,301 steps recorded. Yesterday I had 5300 but I had to take it off half the day so I'm sure I reached over 10,000. I run around so much doing this and that while chasing Sam so it's not really hard for me to pass the minimum. I'll have to inform my fitness friend about this - hey Trace? lol

No comments: